Thursday, November 15, 2007

Calling Hillary a Bitch is Just Funny -- Sayeth Politico's Mike Allen (Video)


Politico's chief political correspondent Mike Allen dismisses McCain's complicity in assigning the term "bitch" to Senator Hillary Clinton as just 'a funny moment.' Allen shares his view of humor, women, and the leading Democratic presidential candidate on CNN's American Morning.

Apparently, I have no sense of humor.

In his current column at Politico, the oh-so-funny Mike Allen asks: Do reporters 'revere' Senator Clinton?

The last time I saw so much elite male obliviousness to the lived lives or experiential knowledge of women was during the Anita Hill v. Clarence Thomas senate hearings. Back then there was precious little I could do with my anger. This time around, I'm taking my righteous anger to the polling booth.


Mike Allen: Calling Hillary a Bitch is Just Funny


Media Matters has more.

More on John McCain and the "B" Word
McCain: Only I Can Beat the Bitch!
McCain vs. CNN (Video)
McCain "Bitch" Video Sparks War Between McCain Campaign And CNN