Saturday, October 28, 2006

Report of Corker Campaign Push Polling


Update, I'm hearing more reports of push polling for Corker from a Virginia area code. Does anyone know if this is legal?

Reader stellans reports:

"Speaking of Harold, this afternoon I received a pushpoll call from a 703 (Virginia) area code.

It was for Corker; the voice asked me a series of questions, beginning with the innocuous 'Are you registered to vote in TN?' and ending with 'Are you aware Harold Ford is in favor of raising your taxes, taking away your right to bear arms, and allowing gay adoptions?'

It was disgusting, hearing the sneer in the disembodied voice when I didn't answer the way I was supposed to, in his (oh yes...it was a male voice) opinion.

Are push polls illegal in TN, as they are in some other states? It is especially creepy that it was from an out-of-state company."

Also, see this report of Corker Push Polling.