Remember in November the
1. Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.) backs civil unions but not gay marriage.
2. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) continues to back DOMA, in addition to opposing same-sex marriage.
4. Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) believes marriage is between a man and a woman.
5. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.) supported allowing states to decide what to do about marriage but did not take a position beyond that.
6. Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) has mostly shied away from discussing gay marriage in public, offering only her support for people's right to "love who they love."
7. Sen. Tom Carper (D-Del.) opposes DOMA and co-signed an amicus brief last much that urged the Supreme Court to invalidate Section 3 of that law. But the senator has yet to endorse same-sex marriage as a legal right.
8. Sen. Tim Johnson (D-S.D.) does not support same-sex marriage.
9. Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-Ind.) opposed same-sex marriage during the campaign. His office said it would send offer a statement of explanation for his current position, though it hadn't done so by the time of publication.
10. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) does not support same-sex marriage.
UPDATE: US Sen. Kay Hagan declares her support for gay marriage