Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hillary Wins! Women Did It!!!


MSNBC and CNN just called it for Hillary!

Women did it!!! Fifty-seven percent of New Hampshire voters were women -- 47% of women went with Hillary, and 34% for Obama.

"When CNN reported that exit polls showed Clinton leading Obama 47 percent to 34 percent among women, the crowd watching the results at Southern New Hampshire College roared in approval."

Single women voted for Hillary Clinton by a margin over Obama of 51-32%.

Vote totals: Hillary -- 39%; Obama -- 36%; Edwards -- 17% -- 63 percent of precincts reporting.

Hillary's best line of the night: "I want especially to thank New Hampshire. Over the last week I listened to you and in the process I found my own voice. Together, let’s give America the kind of comeback New Hampshire has just given me."

Oh, and the stupid media lost. Especially Tweety. I can't believe how stupid our media is. If voters are not listening to the media morons, there's hope for America!

Tweety's mad.

Photo: Boston Globe