Monday, June 18, 2007

Full Length 'Sicko' Available Online


See the full length Sicko here, it may not be there for long, so see it quick if you are inclined. Like a lot of people I'll be buying the DVD and doing everything I can to spread the word regardless of whether I first view Michael Moore's Sicko on YouTube.

Reuters -- Pirated "Sicko" surfaces on YouTube:

In a July 2004 interview with the Scottish newspaper Sunday Herald, Moore said, "I don't agree with the copyright laws and I don't have a problem with people downloading the movie and sharing it with people as long as they're not trying to make a profit off my labor. I would oppose that ... I do well enough already, and I made this film because I want the world to change. The more people who see it the better, so I'm happy this is happening."

The New York Times informs us that Sicko is also available at Piratebay.com:
Michael Moore’s Movie Leaks to the Web