Friday, June 29, 2007

Ann Coulter Loses It (Video)

People are being mean to Ann Coulter, says she, on Joe Scarborough's early morning show --

Ann's idea of "one of the greatest columns ever written" is the one where she mocks the grief of John Edwards and Howard Dean. -- via Greg Sargent

You had a column several years ago which ... suggested that my husband had a bumper sticker on the back of his car saying, "Ask me about my dead son." This is not legitimate political dialogue ... I haven't talked to John about this call. I'm making the call as a mother. I'm the mother of that boy who died. My children participate - these young people behind you are the age of my children. You're asking them to participate in a dialogue that is based on hatefulness and ugliness instead of on the issues, and I don't think that's serving them or this country very well. -- Elizabeth Edwards confronts Ann Coulter on Hardball -- Video