Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sexist Swine Rush Limbaugh Wonders Why Women Despise Him - Here's Why


Speaking of sexist creeps who pollute the public airwaves with misogyny, there are rules against broadcasting offensive garbage during the hours when children are the possible audience. But it is perfectly acceptable for sexist swine like Rush to use the public airwaves to defame and denigrate women and girls at any and all hours of the day. Women will never attain equality while it is acceptable, and even profitable, to pollute the culture with misogyny!

A new poll finds that 37 percent of women have a favorable opinion of sexist creep Rush Limbaugh. If true, I'm deeply sorry for 37 percent of women. But never mind that, Rush can't understand why so many women despise him and so he claims he is going to hold a "Female Listener Summit" to ascertain why he is viewed as the repulsive sexist creep that he is:

We’ll have a summit of all the women in this audience — or as many of them as we can get into breakout groups — and perhaps devote an hour in an upcoming program to calls only from women who genuinely want to talk to me. They can be liberal, conservative. They could be non-audience members, could be audience members. But I want some of these women to start telling me what it is I must do to close the gender gap — or, if not what it is I must do to close the gender gap, what it is I’ve done that has caused the gender gap; assuming the gender gap is true and that the poll is true. . . I own the men, and what must I do now to own women?

Why do women dislike Rush Limbaugh? Here's your answer Rush, in your own hateful words:

Sexist comments by Rush Limbaugh -- Hillary Rodham Clinton:

"She sounds like a screeching ex-wife. ... Men will know what I mean by this."

"Mrs Clinton Testicle Lockbox is big enough for the entire democratic heirarchy."

"Will this country want to actually watch a woman get older before their eyes on a daily basis?"

"I don't know why the B-I-itch is staying in."

Sexist comments by Rush Limbaugh -- Nancy Pelosi:

"[If Pelosi] wants fewer births, I have the way to do this and it won't require any contraception: You simply put pictures of Nancy Pelosi ... in every cheap motel room. ... That will keep birthrates down because that picture will keep a lot of things down."

Sexist comments by Rush Limbaugh -- Elizabeth Edwards:

"Edwards might be attracted to a woman whose mouth did something other than talk."

More sexist comments by Rush Limbaugh:

"Some of these babes, I'm telling you, like the sexual harassment crowd. They're out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes."

"If I were Bob Woodward, I would be on a lookout for Mrs. Clinton and her testicle lockbox."

Amanda Terkel at Think Progress has more sexist comments from Rush -- including this gem:

“She’s actually a very smart cat. She gets loved. She gets adoration. She gets petted. She gets fed. And she doesn’t have to do anything for it, which is why I say this cat’s taught me more about women, than anything in my whole life.”