Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Where's Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer? No One Will Say.

Jan Brewer has taken a mysterious one week trip, and no one knows or will say where the right-wing Governor has gone. Apparently everyone has already made the Appalachian Trail joke, so I won't.

Here's hoping she's run off with a lover and won't be coming back:
 
Arizona Sens. John McCain (R) and Jon Kyl (R) said Tuesday they have no idea where Gov. Jan Brewer (R-Ariz.) is.

“No, everybody keeps asking me that,” Kyl told The Hill. “I didn’t know she was missing.” McCain answered similarly.

“Since I wasn’t home last weekend I didn’t know about this,” McCain told The Hill. “Jon [Kyl] just told me that there was some issue that she’s not around.”
On Tuesday, the Associated Press reported that Brewer was taking a week-long out-of-state work trip that’s shrouded in mystery. Her office has refused to disclose her location or the nature of the trip, saying only that she left Sunday, will return Saturday, and visited a wounded Arizona soldier at a Bethesda, Md., hospital on Monday.
 
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer’s Present Location Is Being Kept Secret, So Let’s Just Go Ahead and Guess