Monday, July 25, 2011

#1 Trending Topic on Twitter: FU Washington

#FuckYouWashington is the #1 trending topic on Twitter right now . . .

@blogdiva Liza Sabater
RT @Ziggy_Daddy: #FuckYouWashington, for maintaining us in a perpetual state of war while ignoring hunger, poverty and income inequality.

@inflector Curtis Faith
#FuckYouWashington for hiking college tuition 3 times faster than incomes while making sure college loans can't be discharged in bankruptcy.

@hyperlocavore Liz McLellan
#FuckYouWashington For treating #addiction in the wealthy as a healthcare issue, and as evidence of criminality in everyone else.

RT @ShrikeTron: @vigilantefilm #FuckYouWashington for not even considering universal health care while over 70% of the public support it. #fyw

RT @Tortured_Verse: #FuckYouWashington for the criminal pillaging of the Social Security trust fund #wiunion

RT @novenator: RT @PaulaConnell @KimClune: #FuckYouWashington for keeping the American Dream alive for just 1% while funding it with the other 99%.

RT @novenator: RT @Aine @TWinterSchorr: #FuckYouWashington 4 pretending this is a democracy when it is actually corporate facism

@Rippedlikejesus Crybabyspiderman
#Fuckyouwashington and beware, there is a revolution afoot this country! Good hard working people are are fed the fuck up. And it's hot out.

@gregorylent gregorylent
looks like #fuckyouwashington is not dead ... could go for months. longer than the economy.

#fuckyouwashington: The story of a hashtag and a movement

Bookmark and Share