Monday, August 02, 2010

Ed Schultz: 'Boycott the Democrats' (Video)

Like a lot of people on the left, Ed Schultz is fed up with the Dems. On his Friday radio talk show, Shultz suggested a boycott of November's election. He says he's not going to vote. (The audio below is from the Dark Side (Darker Side??). Sorry.)


ED SCHULTZ (30 JULY 2010 HOUR ONE) (04:58): And I'm announcing today, I'm not going to vote in the midterms. I'm not going to do it. You can say it's un-American. No, it's rather revolutionary is what it is. I'm at that point. I'm checking out.

I'm checking out of the Democrats because they are proving to me that they don't know how to handle these big babies over on the right that say no. You know what you do? You get in the driver's seat, you hit the throttle, and you run over them.