Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preview of Hillary's Nightline Interview, From Russia (Video)


Transcript: Interview With Hillary Clinton: America's Top Diplomat Talks With 'Nightline' in Exclusive Interview in Moscow - “He said I want you to be my secretary of state. And I said, ‘Oh, no, you don’t,’” Clinton recalled. “I said, 'Oh, please, there’s so many other people who could do this.'

“But, you know, we kept talking. I finally began thinking, look, if I had won and I had called him, I would have wanted him to say yes,” Clinton continued. “And, you know, I’m pretty old-fashioned, and it’s just who I am. So at the end of the day, when your president asks you to serve, you say yes, if you can. . . “I have absolutely no interest in running for president again. None. None,” she said. “I mean, I know that’s hard for some people to believe, but, you know, I just don’t.”


And see (video): Hillary Rodham Clinton says U.S. and Russia can cooperate.