Monday, August 10, 2009

Levi Johnston Kissing Kathy Griffin Photo

Caption this!


It's time for a laugh break from the depressing life and death drama of health care politics. Never mind that Bristol Palin's baby daddy is pictured here on a date with Kathy Griffin at the Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards. Levi Johnston is also in town for a photo shoot at Vanity Fair!

Mark my words, or watch the video clip below, by the time Kathy Griffin gets through with Levi, the boy will be a flaming liberal.

New York Magazine.

This is a real, actual photo of comedienne Kathy Griffin on a "date" with Bristol Palin impregnator Levi Johnston at the Nickelodeon Teen Choice Awards. Griffin told E! that the pair have been dating a while. "Long-distance relationships are not easy, especially when he's in his igloo and I'm in my Hollywood tower," the My Life on the D-List star said. Levi added that his job as a date was easy. "I just, you know, look at her, shut up, and do what I'm told," he said.