Friday, October 17, 2008

Obama & McCain Palling Around At the Al Smith Dinner (Video)

Both of these guys are really funny, as in insanely hysterical! Laughter is good. How I wish the entire presidential campaign could be limited to one comic night instead of two freaking divisive nightmare years. Hillary is laughing in the audience. And McCain's digs at MSNBC and Keith Olbermann? Priceless. Obama's jokes about Hillary? Not funny.

McCain at the Al Smith Roast Part 1


John McCain at Al Smith Roast Part 2 - McCain slams Keith Olbermann!


Obama at the Al Smith Roast I

And Obama's closing remarks are here - nice!

"Can someone tell me what happened to the Greek columns I requested."
-- Barack Obama

“Even in this room full of proud Manhattan Democrats, I can’t shake that feeling that some people here are pulling for me. I’m delighted to see you here tonight, Hillary."
-- John McCain