Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It Ain't Over Til It's Over


via Sugar: Howard Dean Is Turning This Black Woman Into a Republican:

The DNC is sitting on its hands, poised to not count the votes of two of the biggest states in the UNION, has hoisted a relative unknown, inexperienced, con artist onto the world stage, approved these ridiculous caucuses and called splitting delegates in each state a great idea....what in the world is a smart woman to do? My nerves can't deal with this turmoil. If this is the way it must always feel to be a Democrat, then it may be time for me to get off of this donkey and get onto an elephant. . .

What does it matter? It's just my one vote. The thing is, with the way Blacks and Whites have kicked around the 10-15 percent of African-Americans who are not supporting Barack Obama, I'd venture a guess I'm not the only one feeling this way. I mean, we'd all have to be absolute masochists to just roll over and say "it's all good" and vote for Obama. . .

If somebody can give me a good reason why I shouldn't switch to the Republicans or not vote for a president ever again, I'm all ears.


"I am confident I will get her votes if I'm the nominee. It's not clear she would get the votes I got if she were the nominee."