Friday, April 25, 2008

Rev. Wright: Obama Says What He Has to Say As a Politician


Jeremiah Wright is in the news again, and he is doing Barack Obama no favors. Wright's interview will air tonight on Bill Moyers Journal.

Already, the msm is broadcasting Reverend Wright's decidedly negative assessment of Mr. Hope's New Politics:

“He’s a politician, I’m a pastor,” he said. “We speak to two different audiences. And he says what he has to say as a politician. I say what I have to say as a pastor. But they’re two different worlds.”

He added, “I do what I do. He does what politicians do. So that what happened in Philadelphia where he had to respond to the sound bytes, he responded as a politician.”


From Michelle Malkin, we learn that conservatives are gearing up for a little 'patriotic' protest: Passing along a message from my friends at FreeRepublic: They’ll be protesting Jeremiah Wright’s appearance at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., on Monday at 8am. I’m told they plan to sing “God Bless America.”