Saturday, February 24, 2007

Congressman Steve Cohen at Firedoglake


Tennessee's progressive Congressman Steve Cohen was over at firedoglake for a live Blue America chat today. Damn, I wish I'd been there.

I know folks in Memphis think Congressman Cohen belongs to them, but just like progressives all over the nation once adopted Paul Wellstone as their Congressman, Steve Cohen belongs to progressives all across the state of Tennessee.

Go check out Tennessee's liberal Congressman Cohen at firedoglake.

If you're proud to finally have a progressive Congressman from the state of Tennessee, donate to Steve's re-election fund at Blue America.

And don't forget to watch for Cohen on an upcoming Colbert Report show (date still unknown).

What they're saying:

Down With Tyranny: "AH... NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY JACKSON BROWNE AND REP STEVE COHEN HAVE A MUTUAL ADMIRATION CLUB"

Crooks and Liars: "A RESPONSIVE representative? Be still my heart."

Reallyboring.net: "He’s the type of politician I hope I would be, were I ever to be a politician."

via