Monday, November 13, 2006

Bush Is Insane


Yeah, I know. I'm the master of the understatement. But just look at what the fool said in his weekly radio address.

Your pResident said you should be proud your government didn't cancel the election!

After all, we're at war.

Is there a wax statue somewhere that I can strangle?

"One freedom that defines our way of life is the freedom to choose our leaders at the ballot box. We saw that freedom earlier this week, when millions of Americans went to the polls to cast their votes for a new Congress. Whatever your opinion of the outcome, all Americans can take pride in the example our democracy sets for the world by holding elections even in a time of war."

Voting even in a time of war was not on my list of things to be proud of because I didn't know my government was considering alternatives! Not to quibble, but did he mean the never-ending War on Terror? If so, then we should all get busy being seriously grateful that our government hasn't cancelled all future elections. Gawd. When will this man give it up and step down?

What they're saying:

Thank Bush! He Let Us Vote Last Week!
W.TF?
Um...okay...Bush really said that???