Wednesday, April 19, 2006

'I'm the Decider'


"I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."



In other words, screw the Generals, screw the editorials, screw the polls, and most especially, screw the people. Because George W. Bushie is The Decider.

The arrogant little know-nothing Decider is nothing more than a little dictator who is long overdue for a brutal day of reckoning.

The little dictator needs to have his ass investigated now.

Thanks to Joe at The Moderate Voice for pointing out that the above genuine photo of then Gov. Bush is once again appropriate, and The Moderate Voice has more.

UPDATE: Listen to I'm the Decider, Koo-Koo-Ka-choo, and laugh through your tears.