Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Michael Bloomberg Hires Presidential Political Strategist

People won't stop talking about and hoping that Michael Bloomberg will forever change this country by mounting a successful 3rd party run for the presidency in 2012. Given his enormous wealth and the widespread distrust for the 2 miserably corrupt parties we are currently stuck with, how could he lose? Despite his denials, people have noticed that Bloomberg has hired Hillary Rodham Clinton's 2008 political strategist Howard Wolfson.


The conventional wisdom [in politics] is to try to keep everyone happy. That’s never been the approach that I have taken. I believe if you take on controversial issues, people will respect you for it in the long run.”
-- Michael Bloomberg

"I'm pro-choice. I'm pro-gay rights. I'm pro-immigration, I'm pro-gun control. I believe in Darwin."
-- Michael Bloomberg