Thursday, February 25, 2010

She's Live-Tweeting Her Abortion on Twitter (Video)

Blogger and mother of a 4-year-old, Angie the Anti Theist is live-tweeting her abortion. She says she's doing it to demystify abortion, to make the point that "it's just not that bad." That's 1970s talk. After Roe became the law of the land back in 1973, women talked like that all the time. With courageous women like Angie leading the way, maybe we'll eventually get back to the way we were in the 1970s. (See comments at YouTube)


"I'm live-tweeting my abortion on Twitter. Not for some publicity stunt, or attention, or to justify this to myself; I am at peace with my decision.

"I'm doing this to demystify abortion. I'm doing this so that other women know, 'Hey, it's not nearly as terrifying as I had myself worked up thinking it was.' It's just not that bad."
Read more at Shakesville