Wednesday, October 08, 2008

John McCain: "My Fellow Prisoners" (Video)

Ooops, instead of my fellow Americans, John McCain said, my fellow prisoners. Is McCain losing it? Is the hectic pace of this never-ending election getting to him? Or is John McCain inadvertently acknowledging reality? Are we, in fact, all prisoners of a freaking divisive two year election that has pitted gender against race, upper class against working class, blacks against gays, young against old, and the left against the left?

Oh, alright, the slip of the tongue is almost as funny as these disunited 57 States of America. Comic relief is good and goddess knows we need it!


"Across this country, this is the agenda I have set before my fellow prisoners. And the same standards of clarity and candor must now be applied to my opponent."

via The Jed Report

Think Progress: McCain addresses crowd as ‘my fellow prisoners.’
McCain is Losing It?