Monday, February 04, 2008

Really Bad Divisive Stuff from the Obama Campaign (Video)


Talk about creating polarization within the Democratic Party. As Big Tent Democrat says, this is 'really bad stuff' from 'Michelle Obama: I Would Have To Think About Supporting Clinton If She Is The Nominee.'

Hillary supporters are still seething from the arrogance of Obama's repeated taunt: "I am confident I will get her votes if I'm the nominee. It's not clear she would get the votes I got if she were the nominee." And now this. Frankly, I don't recall ever being so offended by shots fired directly at me by a Democratic candidate.


"Could you see yourself working to support Hillary Clinton if she gets the nomination?

Answer: "I would have to think about that. I would have to think about policies, her approach, her tone. . ."

I've about had it with politics people. This primary is too long and too nasty. I'm obviously not suited for politics. I teared up while reading some of the more vicious headlines today. I'm sure I need to be attacked for that.

See Robin Morgan for more on some of Obama's offensive taunts. Maybe I'll make a list.