Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Elephants in the Room: Ecospot - Gore Contest Winner Video


Here's the Grand Prize Winner of Ecospot -- a contest held over at Al Gore's Current.com. And does this grand prize winner know how to use a metaphor or what?

There are lots more awesome-plus contest winners/public service announcements on the climate crisis over at Current.com. One of my favorites is 3rd place winner: I did Noth'N. Some of the PSAs are funny in a morbid kind of way, like Lights Out (Cheeto and Vinn star in several of the Ecospots) and The Bags. Okay, I confess. We sat around and watched half a dozen pages or more of Ecospot video clips at my house last night. Addicting!

Warning: You may develop a desire to submit content to Current.com. One more confession, Current has recently become the favorite TV station at my home.

Ecospot: The Sky is Falling (49 secs)